Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Google Alert - buying home

Google News Alert for: buying home

Buying new home before old home sells
Bankrate.com - USA
I am moving about 60 miles north of my present home. I need to sell my home but with the market in the county where I live, I am afraid it will not sell ...

'Nothing down' home-buying book debuts
Mortage 101 - USA
The book even explains a few costly mistakes they made, such as buying an out-of-state house based on an appraisal by a dishonest appraiser. ...

The Home Show is a haven for the house-proud
Joburg - Johannesburg,Gauteng,South Africa
According to the show's website, this year it promises areas specifically focused on buying a home, architecture and building, interior and exterior design, ...


 This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments: